Time for another entry in the Top 14 of 2014 series hosted by Krista’s Dust Jacket! Today it’s my top 14 books to read in 2015. Luckily I have read 1 or 2 of these already, in ARC form :3
1. THE ALEX CROW by Andrew Smith. Read an excerpt. Realize it’s also at the top of your to-read list. Yeah.
2. THE CAGE by Megan Shepherd. Have you seen that cover? Perfection.
3. NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED by Hannah Moskowitz. First, another HannahMosk book. Second, identity and race, LGBTQ and small town dynamics? Just, yes.
4. STAND-OFF (WINGER #2) by Andrew Smith. Holy shit, I need more Winger in my life.
5. NONE OF THE ABOVE by I.W. Gregorio.
6. POLARIS by Mindee Arnett. Sequel to AVALON, which I read/reviewed/loved earlier this year. Sci-fi + the mob + drama and action? Yes, please.
7. A COLD LEGACY by Megan Shepherd. Have I mentioned how much I love this series? I love it so much. I barely even like historical fiction. Except that’s not a thing I can say anymore *because of this series*.
8. INVIOLATE by Dawn Metcalf. I have the second book in her Twixt series laying about on my shelf and I NEED TO READ IT so I can be prepared for this finale!
9. WINTER by Marissa Meyer. LUNAR CHRONICLES. MUST HAVE. NUFF SAID.
10. DELICATE MONSTERS by Stephanie Kuehn. I expect this to be absolutely glorious and also heart-breakingly painful.
11. UNMADE by Amy Rose Capetta. The second and final book in her debut science fiction series, which I absolutely love.
12. CUT BOTH WAYS by Carrie Mesrobian. Another book by Carrie? Must. Have. Yesterday. Please. And thank you.
13. A HISTORY OF GLITTER AND BLOOD by Hannah Moskowitz. asdha;jlhDFLSDFAKJAD A new HannahMosk book?!?!
14. NEARLY FOUND by Elle Cosimano. Follow-up to NEARLY GONE, which I read and loved last year. It is a paranormal mystery romance, which I really expected to not like! I did like it, so so so much!