Top Ten Authors I’ve Only Read 1 Book From but Need to Read More!
1. Alaya Dawn Johnson. Oh, my goodness, do I ever need to read THE SUMMER PRINCE, and soon! I read an ARC of LOVE IS THE DRUG in August and it was honestly my favorite book of the summer!
2. Dawn Metcalf. I’ve read INDELIBLE, and absolutely loved it. It is one of my favorite paranormal YA books. I need to finish that series, and read some of her older books, too!
3. Marcus Sedgwick. I’ve read SHE IS NOT INVISIBLE, and enjoyed it. Not one of my favorite books ever, but still good. I want to read MIDWINTERBLOOD and…I’m not sure what else.
4. Mindee Arnett. I read AVALON this year, and it is one of my new favorite YA sci-fi series. I also want to read her ARKWELL ACADEMY series!
5. Hannah Moskowitz. I’ve read TEETH. I loved TEETH. I have reread it twice since the first time I read it. Why have I never read anything else by this lovely author who created the amazing Teeth? *sigh*
6. Steven dos Santos. I read and reviewing THE SOWING for SLJ, and I must confess that I haven’t read the rest of that series. Dystopian YA from a guy’s perspective with LGBT romance? Seriously, I need to finish that series!
7. Leila Sales. Her latest novel, THIS SONG WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE, was one of the most powerful books that I read this year. I need to read some of Leila’s older novels, and I definitely want to keep reading her new books as well!
8. Jessica Verdi. I’ve read THE SUMMER I WASN’T ME, and Jessica has 2 other stand-alone contemporary novels that I need to read.
9. Nora Raleigh Baskin. This year I read ANYTHING BUT TYPICAL, which is Baskin’s newest novel, but I haven’t read any of her other books.
10. Richelle Mead. I’ve read the first VAMPIRE ACEDEMY book. That’s it. Seriously. I need to read more in the series!